Mock Test - 3
1. Read the instructions given at the beginning/end of a section or group of questions very carefully
2. This test consists of 100 questions, Questions in Mathematics, Questions in General Intelligence and Reasoning, Questions in General Awareness.
3. All questions in the test will be of multiple choice type.
4. A new window will appear highlighting question window, options window & Question Palette (with 3 different color options).
• Grey: Shows the question been answered.
• White: Shows neither visited nor answered.
• Orange: Question put under “Mark for Review” option.
5. Hit the Mark option if you’re unsure about a solution and want to review the answer later. Also, note that if you select “Mark” option, no matter you correct it or not the existing answer
will be carried for the final evaluation.
6. During the test, you can mark questions for review and return to them at a convenient time.
7. An answer once marked can be changed any number of times before submitting the test. However the last marked answer will be considered as the final answer.
8. You will be rewarded with 1 Marks for each correct answer and there will be negative marking of .33 marks for each wrong answer.